BURLINGTON, Mass., Aug. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TimePayment Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of MicroFinancial Incorporated (Nasdaq:MFI), a financial intermediary specializing in vendor based leasing and finance programs for microticket transactions, today announced expanded tools to aide vendors in the provision of financial services to their customers.
TimePayment now provides a customized lease payment calculator online for every registered vendor, enabling clear articulation of individual customer payment options for all lease products and terms. Leveraging TimePayment's proprietary Credit Scoring Matrix ™ in combination with a market leading breadth of financial service products and terms, this advanced toolset provides vendors a comprehensive litany of payment and financing options to offer their customers.
"TimePayment's lease calculator is the only one that can provide the exact payment framework a customer would need for all of the programs available to them. With this information, vendor sales representatives can optimize an individual payment plan, potentially including additional equipment secure in the knowledge that the monthly payment will remain in the customer's desired budget," said Richard F. Latour, President and CEO of MicroFinancial, Inc.For more information about TimePayment's financial services offerings for vendors, contact TimePayment at 877-868-3800, or eMail: email@example.com About MicroFinancial MicroFinancial Inc. (Nasdaq:MFI), is a financial intermediary specializing in microticket leasing and financing. MicroFinancial has been operating since 1986, and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
CONTACT: Ric Zaenglein TimePayment Tel: 877.868.3800
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV