Dig Deeper: Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned.
Do you think these companies will increase their above average ROA and ROIs? Use this list as a starting point for your own analysis.
1. F5 Networks, Inc. ( FFIV): Provides technology that optimizes the delivery of network-based applications, and the security, performance, and availability of servers, data storage devices, and other network resources in the Americas, EMEA, Japan, and the Asia Pacific.Market cap at $6.82B, most recent closing price at $85.38. TTM Return on Assets at 13.17% vs. an industry average at 7.99%. TTM Return on Investments at 19.09% vs. an industry average at 10.01%.
2. Intuit Inc. ( INTU): Provides business and financial management solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, consumers, accounting professionals, and financial institutions in the United States, Canada, India, and the United Kingdom. Market cap at $18.75B, most recent closing price at $63.02. TTM Return on Assets at 16.14% vs. an industry average at 9.57%. TTM Return on Investments at 23.35% vs. an industry average at 12.93%.
3. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT): Develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products and services for various computing devices worldwide. Market cap at $263.87B, most recent closing price at $31.62. TTM Return on Assets at 16.59% vs. an industry average at 9.57%. TTM Return on Investments at 24.18% vs. an industry average at 12.93%.
( List compiled by Mary-Lynn Cesar, Kapitall contributor. Accounting data sourced from Google Finance. All other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV