WHEELING, W.Va., Aug. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSBC) today announced an increase in the quarterly cash dividend rate to be paid to its shareholders to $0.20 per common share from the previous quarterly dividend rate of $0.19 per common share, or a 5.3% increase. The increased dividend will be payable on October 1, 2013 to shareholders of record on September 13, 2013. This is the second increase in the quarterly dividend rate this year and represents an annualized 11.1% increase in WesBanco's dividend during 2013.
The WesBanco Board of Directors approved this most recent cash dividend increase based in part on the Company's recent strong earnings achievements, as well as WesBanco's strong capital position. The cash dividend increase represents an annualized cash dividend of $0.80 per common share.
WesBanco, Inc. is a multi-state bank holding company of $6.1 billion in total assets providing banking services through 118 locations and 104 ATMs in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. WesBanco's banking subsidiary is WesBanco Bank, Inc., headquartered in Wheeling, West Virginia. WesBanco also operates an insurance brokerage company, WesBanco Insurance Services, Inc., and a full service broker/dealer, WesBanco Securities, Inc.
SOURCE WesBanco, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV