Do you think Google's new Gmail feature will affect online companies? Use the list below as a starting point for your own analysis.
1. Groupon, Inc. (GRPN): Operates as a local commerce marketplace that connects merchants to consumers by offering goods and services at a discount in North America and internationally. Market cap at $6.29B, most recent closing price at $9.50.
2. priceline.com Incorporated (PCLN): Operates as an online travel company. Market cap at $47.37B, most recent closing price at $933.13.
3. eBay Inc. (EBAY): Provides online marketplaces for the sale of goods and services, as well as other online commerce, platforms, and online payment solutions to individuals and businesses in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $67.53B, most recent closing price at $52.07. 4. Google Inc. (GOOG): The world's most popular search engine. Market cap at $287.81B, most recent closing price at $865.65. 5. IAC/InterActiveCorp. (IACI): Engages in the Internet business in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $4.19B, most recent closing price at $50.15. (List compiled by James Dennin, Kapitall writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV