4. As of noon trading, Patterson Companies ( PDCO) is down $1.08 (-2.6%) to $40.57 on heavy volume. Thus far, 972,249 shares of Patterson Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 603,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.00-$40.77 after having opened the day at $40.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.65. Patterson Companies, Inc. distributes dental, veterinary, and rehabilitation supplies. Patterson Companies has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the wholesale industry. Shares are up 22.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Patterson Companies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Patterson Companies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Patterson Companies Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts