3. As of noon trading, Abercrombie & Fitch Company ( ANF) is down $8.33 (-17.8%) to $38.47 on heavy volume. Thus far, 14.5 million shares of Abercrombie & Fitch Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $36.90-$39.05 after having opened the day at $37.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.80. Abercrombie & Fitch Co., through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer of casual apparel for men, women, and kids. It operates through three segments: U.S. Stores, International Stores, and Direct-to-Consumer. Abercrombie & Fitch Company has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 2.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Abercrombie & Fitch Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Abercrombie & Fitch Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Abercrombie & Fitch Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts