1. As of noon trading, National Retail Properties ( NNN) is down $0.29 (-0.9%) to $30.89 on average volume. Thus far, 856,002 shares of National Retail Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $30.70-$31.32 after having opened the day at $31.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.18. National Retail Properties, Inc. is a publicly owned equity real estate investment trust. The firm acquires, owns, manages, and develops retail properties in the United States. National Retail Properties has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate National Retail Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates National Retail Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full National Retail Properties Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the real estate industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate ( IYR) while those bearish on the real estate industry could consider ProShares Short Real Estate Fund ( REK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts