What To Sell: Top 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: LPHI, CAW, ACRE
Ares Commercial Real Estate (NYSE: ACRE) shares currently have a dividend yield of 8.10%. Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation, a specialty finance company, operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT). It originates, invests in, and manages middle-market commercial real estate (CRE) loans and other commercial real estate investments. The company has a P/E ratio of 40.06. The average volume for Ares Commercial Real Estate has been 551,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ares Commercial Real Estate has a market cap of $346.4 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 25.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Ares Commercial Real Estate as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been a generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ACRE has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 23.86% from its price level of one year ago. Turning toward the future, the fact that the stock has come down in price over the past year should not necessarily be interpreted as a negative; it could be one of the factors that may help make the stock attractive down the road. Right now, however, we believe that it is too soon to buy.
- Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE is rather high; currently it is at 55.72%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 40.37% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 263.71% to $0.79 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.26%.
- ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.60 versus $0.10).
- You can view the full Ares Commercial Real Estate Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV