Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: KFN, GOOD, SJT
- SJT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign.
- The gross profit margin for SAN JUAN BASIN ROYALTY TR is currently very high, coming in at 100.00%. SJT has managed to maintain the strong profit margin since the same quarter of last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, SJT's net profit margin of 92.48% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- SJT, with its very weak revenue results, has greatly underperformed against the industry average of 10.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues plummeted by 75.3%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 76.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $14.63 million to $3.40 million.
- You can view the full San Juan Basin Royalty Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.