Thunder Mountain Gold, Inc. (TSX-V: THM) (OTCQB: THMG) (the Company), is pleased to announce that it has satisfied the first phase work commitment on its strategic agreement with Newmont USA Limited on its Trout Creek Project. The geological and geophysical work completed during the past two years advanced the Company’s Project in Lander County, Nevada. This first phase included the expenditure of a required minimum $150,000 directly on exploration of the target area.
Jim Collord, Chief Operating Officer of the Company, said, “We are very pleased with the results of the geophysical survey, and to have satisfied the work commitment for the first term with Newmont. Having Newmont as a partner adds tremendous value to the project, and substantially enhances our interpretation and understanding of the target. We continue to believe that Trout Creek is one of the best remaining pediment plays in Nevada.”
Based on the results of the initial gravity survey, Jim Wright – Geophysical Consultant - engineered a follow-up CSAMT survey for the target area. The Company contracted with Zonge International, Inc. to complete the CSAMT survey. Due to the efficiency of the access and terrain, Zonge was able to complete three lines of CSAMT in the area, which complemented an older survey completed by Cyprus (1995) and Crown Resources (1992). Jim Wright received and analyzed the CSAMT data.
The work summarized in Jim Wright’s report defined the depth to bedrock and identified a drill target in the structure beneath the pediment, as well as a potential target for a follow-up on previous drilling. Thunder Mountain will further evaluate this data during the coming months in anticipation of a drilling program. Envirotech Drilling visited the project with Jim Collord in June in preparation of conducting reverse circulation drilling later in 2013 or early in 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV