Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Aug. 23, 2013, 9 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 1% to 3.2%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Scotts Miracle Gro (NYSE:SMG) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 44 cents per share. At a price of $54.45 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.2%.The average volume for Scotts Miracle Gro has been 323,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Scotts Miracle Gro has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. Shares are up 22.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company engages in manufacturing, marketing, and selling consumer lawn and garden care products. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.91.TheStreet Ratings rates Scotts Miracle Gro as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full Scotts Miracle Gro Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about DK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV