Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NDSN, CRS, MHFI, KEY, JNJ
Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $56.04 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Carpenter Technology Corporation has been 330,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Carpenter Technology Corporation has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 6.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Carpenter Technology Corporation engaged in the manufacture, fabrication, and distribution of specialty metals. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.22. TheStreet Ratings rates Carpenter Technology Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Carpenter Technology Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV