Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NDSN, CRS, MHFI, KEY, JNJ
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Aug. 23, 2013, 9 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 1% to 3.2%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ:NDSN) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $69.96 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1%.The average volume for Nordson Corporation has been 212,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Nordson Corporation has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 10.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Nordson Corporation engineers, manufactures, and markets products and systems for precision dispensing and processing, fluid management, testing and inspection, surface treatment, and curing. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.65.TheStreet Ratings rates Nordson Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full Nordson Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV