Trade-Ideas: Toro Company (TTC) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock
- TTC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.9 million.
- TTC has traded 413,045 shares today.
- TTC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TTC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TTC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TTC: The Toro Company designs, manufactures, and markets professional turf maintenance equipment and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. TTC has a PE ratio of 19.0. Currently there are no analysts that rate Toro Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Toro Company has been 242,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Toro has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 0.81 and a short float of 1.1% with 2.94 days to cover. Shares are up 12.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Toro Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 17.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 30.66% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- TORO CO has improved earnings per share by 16.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TORO CO increased its bottom line by earning $2.13 versus $1.84 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.45 versus $2.13).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Machinery industry average. The net income increased by 13.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $68.82 million to $78.40 million.
- 37.71% is the gross profit margin for TORO CO which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 11.12% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Toro Company Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.