Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) today announced the recipient of its 2013 Tyler Public Sector Excellence Award for its Eagle records and document management solution.
Emmet County, Mich., won Tyler’s Eagle 2013 Tyler Public Sector Excellence Award for using Tyler’s recording software to streamline workflow processes and deliver documents electronically. Emmet County, with a population of more than 32,000, has been a Tyler client since 2004.
Award submissions were evaluated by a panel of Tyler leadership. Entries were judged on business value, maturity, innovation and relevance to other public sector organizations. Additional criteria met by award winners include:
- Creating a unique process that utilizes a Tyler application
- Realizing significant savings after implementing a Tyler product
- Increasing staff productivity by implementing a Tyler product
- Empowering employees, citizens or vendors
Emmet County was honored July 10 at the Eagle user conference in Denver where county officials were presented with the award and given the opportunity to share their best practices and lessons learned with their public sector peers. Winners of Tyler’s Public Sector Excellence Awards were also offered an expense paid trip for one to the conference.“Tyler’s Public Sector Excellence Awards program is our chance to publicly recognize clients like Emmet County who embrace our technology and expertise to meet their needs while creating value for taxpayers by improving operating and financial performance,” said Brett Cate, president of Tyler’s Local Government Division. “Feedback from our most innovative clients further enhances the power of Tyler product suites, and we’re proud to offer a forum like our Eagle user conference where our clients can share real-world successes with their peers. Congratulations to Emmet County.” About Tyler Technologies, Inc. Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom and other international locations. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV