Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE:TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that its subsidiary, Lunda Construction Company, has been awarded a contract by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) for construction of the DePere-Suamico, Memorial Drive – CTH M, IH 43 Early Structures/Early Fill, USH 41 Project near Green Bay, Wisconsin. The contract is valued at approximately $61 million.
The project’s scope of work includes the construction of five new bridges, four retaining walls, and related grading and storm sewer work. Construction is expected to begin in September 2013 with substantial completion expected in May 2015.
The contract value is expected to be included as part of the Company’s reported third-quarter backlog.
About Tutor Perini CorporationTutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. We have provided construction services since 1894 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing large complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV