Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) announced today that Denise Morrison, President and Chief Executive Officer, Anthony DiSilvestro, Sr. Vice President - Finance and Jennifer Driscoll, Vice President - Investor Relations, will present at 1:30 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013, during the Barclays Back-to-School Consumer Conference being held in Boston.
The company invites interested shareholders, investors, members of the media and consumers to listen to and view the slides accompanying the presentation live over the Internet.
|WHAT:||Campbell Soup Company Presentation at the Barclays Back-To-School Consumer Conference 2013|
|WHEN:||Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013, at 1:30 p.m. EDT|
|WHERE:||By Internet: investor.campbellsoupcompany.com|
|HOW:||Simply log on to the Web at the above address 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation.|
For those unable to participate live, a replay of this presentation, along with the accompanying slides, will be available at the above website approximately two hours after the completion of the webcast.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV