KB Home (NYSE: KBH), one of the nation’s largest and most recognized homebuilders, today announced it has acquired 40 acres of land in Eastvale, Calif. from Irvine-based Stratham Communities. WD Land had the exclusive listing and represented both parties in the transaction. Located at the northwest corner of Limonite and Cleveland Avenues, KB Home plans to build 207 Built to Order™ homes at the site, currently named Cleveland Square, and has the option to purchase an additional 143 homesites at the community.
KB Home is already one of the Inland Empire’s most active homebuilders, with more than a dozen communities open for new home sales today. Most recently, KB Home debuted four new neighborhoods during the first weekend of August alone ̶ Cantata at The Preserve in Chino, Parkside in Ontario, The Pinnacle at Roripaugh Ranch in Temecula and Sequoia at Monument Park in Perris.
“KB Home is not only one of the Inland Empire’s premier homebuilders, we also pride ourselves on being one of the area’s first-choice land buyers,” said Chris Haines, president of KB Home’s Inland Empire division. “Our strong relationships with local land sellers, like our colleagues at Stratham Communities and WD Land, give KB Home unique and exceptional opportunities to offer our homes in some of Riverside County’s most sought-after submarkets.”
“Eastvale continues to have a sound track record for strong home sales and has become one of the most desirable markets in the Inland Empire,” said Les Whittlesey, a founding principal at WD Land. “KB Home’s purchase demonstrates the company’s aggressive strategic actions to further advance its leading position in meeting the needs of homebuyers in the Eastvale market.”KB Home plans to break ground on the new community this spring, where it will offer potential homeowners three collections of homes and exclusive access to extensive neighborhood amenities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV