Family-oriented department store Kohls (KSS) ($51.78 vs. $51.22 on Aug. 12) beat EPS estimates by a penny earning $1.04 per share premarket on Aug. 15. The stock closed at $50.84 on Aug. 14 and gapped higher last Thursday to a day's high at $54.52. Kohls still has a buy rating with my annual value level at $49.19 with a monthly pivot at $52.34 and my annual risky level at $54.80.
Specialty burger chain Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) ($67.15 vs. $56.06 on Aug. 12) beat EPS estimates by 11 cents premarket last Thursday earning 77 cents. The stock gapped higher in a moon-shot to $68.39 on Tuesday. The stock had a buy rating and has been downgraded to hold on strength. Given this downgrade buy-and-trade investors should consider booking profits on this stock. My monthly value level is $62.93.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV