Business Intelligence Market By (Types, Function & Deployment) Worth $20.81 Billion By 2018
DALLAS, August 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market research report " Business Intelligence Market by Types (Mobile BI, Social BI, Cloud BI, Traditional BI), by Function, by Deployment, by Features, by Verticals, by Organization Size, by Regions): Worldwide Trends, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018) ", The BI Market is expected to grow from 13.9 billion in 2013 to $20.8 billion by 2018, at an estimated CAGR of 8.3% from 2013 to 2018.
Browse 150 M arket D ata T ables and 128 F igures spread through 329 P ages and in-depth TOC on " Business Intelligence Market by Types ( Mobile BI, Social BI, Cloud BI, Traditional BI), by Function, by Deployment, by Features, by Verticals, by Organization Size, by Regions): Worldwide Trends, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018) " . http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/social-business-intelligence-bi-market-1048.html Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report.
Business Intelligence can be defined as the process of analyzing huge volumes of enterprise data usually stored in large databases called Data warehouses, detecting the hidden trends and patterns in data, tracking the business performance and assisting the business users to make better decisions based on real time data. From a marketing stand point Business Intelligence can be described as a systematized strategic management tool that can support executives and business users to make better decisions that are necessary for day to day operations, tactical and strategic planning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV