2013 ENFOS Experience Will Explain 'The Art Of Operational Excellence'
NAPERVILLE, Ill., Aug. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The fourth-annual ENFOS Experience - focusing on "The Art of Operational Excellence" - will be held September 19-20 at the St. Regis Hotel in San Francisco.
While previous conferences focused on strategic management, this year's event will take a practical, hands-on approach to giving companies the enterprise software tools they need to establish operational excellence. Environmental professionals in attendance will have the unique opportunity to hear first-hand from current ENFOS customers, including BP, ConocoPhillips, Total, Sunoco and Valero, about how they are using ENFOS to facilitate the financial and operational aspects of managing remediation projects.
There will be three training tracks:
- General project management
- Data management
- Financial management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV