Watertree Health And Community FoodBank Of New Jersey Join Forces
NEW YORK, Aug. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Watertree Health, a leading provider of FREE Prescription Discount Cards, is partnering with Community FoodBank of New Jersey, the state's largest food bank feeding almost one million people each year.
The two organizations have found synergy in their missions: filling the emptiness caused by hunger with the basic human essentials that people need to survive and helping people afford vital medicines that help them get better.
New Jersey has 1.2 million people who face hunger every day, including almost 400,000 children. Kathleen DiChiara, President & CEO of the Community FoodBank of New Jersey says, "More than a third of the people helped by the Community FoodBank of New Jersey tell us they've had to choose between putting food on the table and getting the medicines they need. We welcome the opportunity to partner with Watertree Health to ease the burden on hard-working families across the state who are struggling to make ends meet."
According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, due to out-of-pocket prescription costs, 24% of people don't fill their prescriptions and 16% skip doses or split pills. "Many times people can't get healthier because they can't afford their medicines," says Matt Herfield, Founder and CEO of Watertree Health. "We provide a little peace of mind to those who need help affording their medicines." It's easy to understand why these two organizations have come together.Watertree Health has distributed hundreds of thousands of FREE Prescription Discount Cards. The pre-activated card provides significant discounts on both generic and brand name prescriptions and is accepted at over 60,000 U.S. pharmacies. It is not and should not be mistaken for health insurance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV