Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) announced that Paul J. Reilly, Arrow’s executive vice president, finance and operations and chief financial officer, will present at the 2013 Citi Global Technology Conference to be held at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York City on September 4, 2013 at 8:15 AM Eastern Time.
The presentation will be available via webcast. To access the live webcast, visit www.arrow.com/investor, where you can also view other recent webcasts, slide presentations and additional investor information. The webcast will remain available for two weeks following the presentation date.
Arrow Electronics (
is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial
and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing
solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than
100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and
commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations
in 55 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV