Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, IAC/InterActiveCorp fell $1.11 (-2.2%) to $49.73 on light volume. Throughout the day, 554,471 shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,077,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.61-$50.71 after having opened the day at $50.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.84. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Net Element International (NETE), down 7.6%, China Finance Online (JRJC), down 6.4%, ChinaCache International Holdings (CCIH), down 5.1% and Vipshop Holdings (VIPS), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full IAC/InterActiveCorp Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about IACI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV