NASA Awards Contract For Project And Engineering Support
WASHINGTON, Aug. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA has selected Millennium Engineering and Integration Co. of Arlington, Va., to support flight and mission projects, and research and development at the agency's Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif.
The cost-plus-fixed-fee hybrid contract has a potential value of $235 million and will include options and indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity task orders. The contract begins Oct. 1 with a 30-day phase-in and one-year base period followed by four one-year options.
The company will provide engineering and project management support through all phases of the flight and mission projects for the Programs and Projects Directorate and the Engineering Directorate at Ames.Companies supporting Millennium include Emergent Space Technologies Inc. and Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies Inc., both of Greenbelt, Md., and Logyx Inc. of Mountain View, Calif. For information about NASA and other agency programs, visit: http://www.nasa.gov SOURCE NASA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV