MONROE, Mich., Aug. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Directors of La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE: LZB) declared a quarterly cash dividend on the company's common stock of $0.04 per share. The dividend is payable September 10, 2013 to shareholders of record as of August 30, 2013.
This news release is just one part of La-Z-Boy's financial disclosures and should be read in conjunction with other information filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which is available at: http://investors.la-z-boy.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=92596&p=irol-sec . Investors and others wishing to be notified of future La-Z-Boy news releases, SEC filings and quarterly investor conference calls may sign up at: http://investors.la-z-boy.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=92596&p=irol-alerts&t=&id=&.
Background InformationLa-Z-Boy Incorporated is one of the world's leading residential furniture producers, marketing furniture for every room of the home. The La-Z-Boy Upholstery segment companies are La-Z-Boy, England and Bauhaus. The Casegoods segment consists of four brands: American Drew, Lea, Hammary and Kincaid. The company-owned Retail segment includes 93 of the 312 La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries® stores. The corporation's branded distribution network is dedicated to selling La-Z-Boy Incorporated products and brands, and includes 312 stand-alone La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries® stores and 567 independent Comfort Studios® locations, in addition to in-store gallery programs for Kincaid, England and Lea. Additional information is available at http://www.la-z-boy.com/. SOURCE La-Z-Boy Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV