HOUSTON, Aug. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Francesca's Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:FRAN) today announced plans to report second quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results on Wednesday, September 4, 2013, before the market opens. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results the same day at 8:30 a.m. ET.
A live web cast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website, www.francescas.com .
In addition, a replay of the call will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and remain available until October 4, 2013. To access the telephone replay, listeners should dial 1-877-870-5176. The access code for the replay is 7107813. A replay of the web cast will also be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and will remain on the website for ninety days.About Francesca's Holdings Corporation francesca's® is a growing specialty retailer with retail locations designed and merchandised to feel like independently owned, upscale boutiques providing customers a fun and differentiated shopping experience. The merchandise assortment is a diverse and balanced mix of apparel, jewelry, accessories and gifts. Today francesca's® operates 438 boutiques in 44 states and also serves its customers through francescas.com. For additional information on francesca's®, please visit www.francescas.com .
CONTACT: Investors ICR, Inc. Jean Fontana 646-277-1214 Company Randi Sonenshein, Vice President, Finance and Investor Relations 832-494-2250
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV