Shutterfly, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFLY), the leading manufacturer and digital retailer of high-quality personalized products and services, today announced that the company will be participating in the following events with the financial community. Live audio webcasts of the company’s presentations will be available to the public on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.shutterfly.com. An archived replay will be available for approximately two weeks following each event.
Citi 2013 Global Technology Conference
|WHO:||Brian Regan, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer|
|WHAT:||Speaking at the Citi 2013 Global Technology Conference|
|WHEN:||Wednesday, September 4, 2013 — 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time|
|WHERE:||New York, NY|
About Shutterfly, Inc.
Shutterfly, Inc. is the leading manufacturer and digital retailer of high-quality personalized products and services offered through a family of lifestyle brands. Founded in 1999, the Shutterfly, Inc. family of brands includes Shutterfly, where your photos come to life in photo books, cards and gifts; Tiny Prints, premium cards and stationery for all life’s occasions; Wedding Paper Divas, wedding invitations and stationery for every step of the planning process; Treat, personalized greeting cards that really stand out; and MyPublisher, one of the pioneers in the photo book industry and creator of easy-to-use photo book-making software. For more information about Shutterfly, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFLY), visit www.shutterflyinc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV