BATESVILLE, Ind., Aug. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI) announced today that members of its executive management team will ring the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on Friday, August 23, 2013, at 4:00 p.m. EDT. Hillenbrand is celebrating its 5 th Anniversary as a publicly traded company on the NYSE as well as transitioning the role of President and CEO from Kenneth A. Camp to Joe Raver.
"Since we began as an independent public company in 2008, we've built a financially strong portfolio and transformed into a global diversified industrial company," said Camp. "We're honored to go before the NYSE to ceremonially close business for the week and celebrate five strong years of growth, increasing revenue from $678 million in our first year to an estimated $1.6 billion for fiscal year 2013."
Representing Hillenbrand at the NYSE will be President and CEO, Kenneth A. Camp, Process Equipment Group President and CEO-elect, Joe Raver, Chief Financial Officer, Cindy Lucchese, and other key members of the Company's leadership team.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV