Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc., (GMCR) (NASDAQ: GMCR), a leader in specialty coffee and coffeemakers with its innovative Keurig ® brewing technology, today announced the launch of Fair Trade Certified™ Green Mountain Coffee® Three Continent Blend, a unique, expertly blended coffee from three distinctive coffee-growing regions around the world.
Three Continent Blend unites the flavors and aromas of coffee from South America, Africa and Asia, resulting in a complex and refined cup of coffee while delivering on the brand’s commitment to Fair Trade. Sumatran beans from Indonesia provide a lush, hearty body; South American beans offer sweet and balanced fruit flavors; and the floral finish is unmistakably Ethiopian, from Africa.
“Three Continent Blend elevates the coffee experience through its rich and complex aromatics and perfect balance of flavor,” said Lindsey Bolger, Vice President, Coffee Sourcing & Excellence for GMCR. “Behind every cup is a journey of thousands of miles, and we’re proud to unite these flavors in one exceptional blend.”
The new offering is being released just ahead of the 10 th Annual Fair Trade Month in October. By purchasing Fair Trade Certified™ Three Continent Blend, people help coffee farmers receive a fair price for their beans, which means a great cup of coffee, and a better quality of life in coffee-farming communities.“The Green Mountain Coffee brand offers one of the largest selections of Fair Trade Certified coffees in the country, and we continue to expand our high-quality assortment with Three Continent Blend,” said Michelle Stacy, President, U.S. Commercial at GMCR. “We’re committed to creating long-term relationships with farmers and their communities, and by simply purchasing Fair Trade products, consumers can help to enhance the quality of life in coffee-farming communities.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV