J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBHT) announced it has joined the Habitat for Humanity’s Adopt A Home program and will be supporting construction of a new home in the spring of 2014.
“J.B. Hunt has for many years been a great supporter of Habitat, with many people and teams participating in our home builds and fundraisers,” said Debby Wieneke, Executive Director, Habitat for Humanity of Benton County, Inc. “J.B. Hunt embodies the spirit of giving and community support and we are blessed to have them join our Adopt A Home program.”
“J.B. Hunt understands the needs of the communities where we live and work,” said John Roberts, President and CEO, J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. “The opportunity to support Habitat’s mission and work alongside our neighbors to construct homes for local families shows us firsthand the impact Habitat makes on people’s lives every day.”
For further information, please call the Benton County Habitat office at (479) 273-3638 or visit www.HabitatBentonCounty.org.About Habitat Habitat for Humanity of Benton County, Inc. is a non-denominational Christian housing ministry with the objective of eliminating poverty housing in Benton County and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience as well as action. In addition to building houses, Habitat for Humanity helps build relationships with families and the community resulting in a sense of belonging for the new homeowners. About J.B. Hunt J.B. Hunt Transport focuses on providing safe and reliable transportation services to a diverse group of customers throughout the continental United States, Canada and Mexico. Utilizing an integrated, multimodal approach, the company provides capacity-oriented solutions centered on delivering customer value and industry-leading service. J.B. Hunt stock trades on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol JBHT and is a component of the Dow Jones Transportation Average. For more information, visit www.jbhunt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV