TETRA TECH SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky Notifies Investors With Losses On Their Investment In Tetra Tech, Inc. Of Class Action Lawsuit And The Deadline Of August 27, 2013 To Seek A Lead Plaintiff Position
Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Central District of California on behalf of investors who purchased Tetra Tech, Inc. (“Tetra Tech” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: TTEK) stock between May 3, 2012 and June 18, 2013.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/tetra-tech-ttek/.
The complaint alleges that the Company misrepresented and/or failed to disclose: (a) that claims by customers and cost overruns created an acute risk that the Company would need to take an earnings charge; (b) that decreased demand for the Company’s services would lead to project closures; and (c) the extent to which Tetra Tech’s revenues would be impacted by an overall decline in the Eastern Canadian mining and oil industry.
If you suffered a loss in Tetra Tech you have until August 27, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/tetra-tech-ttek/ .Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV