Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:47 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
Wells Fargo expects Emerson Electric (EMR) to start making some bolt-on acquisitions, which indicates to Cramer the company could be growing again. He added that he likes the stock. EMR was flat at $61.75.
Credit Suisse upgraded Hasbro (HAS) to buy from sell. Cramer wants to know more about the move. HAS rose nearly 1% to $46.39.Drexel Morgan says to buy Alliant Techsystems (ATK), maker of aerospace and defense products. Cramer said the stock has had a huge move since June. ATK rose 1% to $101.57. Cramer said the wireless buildout in China will continue and Altera Corp. (ALTR) will do well as a result. ALTR was up 1.4% to close at $35.15. Stratasys (SSYS) is loved by retail investors and heavily shorted by institutions, with the former winning the battle, according to Cramer. SSYS jumped 4% to $110.04. Conn's (CONN) has been doing well and reports earnings on Sept. 5. Cramer said people are buying hard goods, not clothes, which is good for appliance retailers Conn's. CONN closed at $65.14, up 3.8%. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV