Illumina (ILMN) estimates, price target were boosted at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Shares are now seen reaching $90. Estimates were also increased, given higher HiSeq growth and lower expected operating costs, BofA/Merrill said. Buy rating.
Lowe's (LOW) estimates, price target were raised at BMO Capital. Shares are now seen reaching $50. Estimates were also increased, given the company's new guidance, BMO Capital said. Market Perform rating.
JM Smucker (SJM) numbers were increased at Jefferies. Estimates were increased through 2014. Company is seeing higher volume growth, in response to price cuts, Jefferies said. Hold rating and new $101 price target.Staples (SPLS) estimates, price target were reduced at Jefferies. Shares are now seen reaching $14. Estimates were also cut, as the company is seeing slower demand across the board, Jefferies said. Hold rating. Target (TGT) estimates, price target were cut at UBS. Shares are now seen reaching $66. Estimates were also reduced, given the company's new guidance, UBS said. Neutral rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV