Leading digital buyers are spending 30% of their digital budgets on cross-device campaigns in 2013, according to a major research study released today by ValueClick Media and Greystripe. The study, which was conducted by independent research company Advertiser Perceptions, polled hundreds of digital media executives from across the U.S. to uncover how they view present and future opportunities for cross-device advertising.
Buyers report that this flood of cross-device money is a reflection of dramatic changes in how people access the web. As penetration and usage of tablets and smartphones has grown, brands need to reach and engage users on whatever device they choose in a given day.
Some Study Highlights
According to the research:
- 89% of leading media buyers believe that reaching the same user across different devices is important. This helps engage users migrating from device to device throughout their days.
- 76% want cross-device usage data for targeting so that they can reach and connect with people whenever and wherever will yield the best response.
- 75% of buyers said that cross-device campaigns across PC, tablet and smartphone deliver better results than single device campaigns.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts