Khouw said investors will likely get a better chance to own the stock in the future because the valuation is a little rich, given the semi-weak earnings per share.
Kelly said it looks like traders can buy Symantec (SYMC) because the gap higher appears to have held. He said to use $25.80 as a stop-loss.
Retailer Aeropostale (ARO) had a disastrous quarter. Finerman said at some point the stock becomes a buy because of the cash levels. She added that it was still too early to enter, but near $6 the stock would get interesting.
Brown said teens are not interested in walking around with corporate logos on their clothes, such as those of Aeropostale and American Eagle Outfitters (AEO). He added that at some point there is value, but these companies are experiencing fundamental deterioration.Najarian said he would not buy Nasdaq OMX Friday, but he would be more interested in the stock in the upper-$20 range. Finerman agreed. Kelly said the markets should have gone up on Thursday based on good economic news from China and a decent jobless claims number. Najarian pointed out Apple and Tesla (TSLA) helped give the market a boost once the Nasdaq reopened. For their final trades, Brown said to avoid Nasdaq OMX and Finerman remains a buyer of Citigroup (C). Najarian is buying U.S. Silica Holdings (SLCA) and Kelly said to buy Freeport McMoRan (FCX). -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV