Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening:
Cramer was bullish on Xerox (XRX) which he saw as a great outsource company that is doing pretty well but might hit it out of the park soon.
Cramer recommended Amarin (AMRN), a pharmaceutical play, only for young investors with a high risk tolerance.Cramer tackled Baxter International (BAX) next, a company whose stock would go back to $90 if it would only break itself up. The sum of the parts is a lot bigger than the whole, Cramer said. Next up was Baidu (BIDU). Cramer said that he is generally hesitant about investing in Chinese stocks, but because Baidu has American-like financials, why not take it at half-off and play with the rest? Cramer was also bullish on LinkedIn (LNKD), praising its business model, management and lowering the minimum age for what he called a great stock and a great company. Cramer said Interpublic Group (IPG) is up on a spike after purchasing Omnicon Group. Don't buy, he advised. To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV