Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:02 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Thursday.
Cramer said mortgage insurer Radian Group (RDN) will continue to do well, even if interest rates do rise. He said the company is going to "own this [mortgage] market" along with MGIC Investment (MTG). RDN rose 2.3% to $13.18.
Cramer said he's not surprised at all the recent interest in EMC Corp. (EMC). EMC was up nearly 1% to close at $25.95.Cramer noted the economy remains a bit weak, as seen by Dollar Tree (DLTR) reporting strong earnings and guiding slightly above estimates. DLTR was up 2.5% to $53.13. Wells Fargo upgraded Precision CastParts (PCP). Cramer agreed, saying aerospace is a good secular trend to invest in. PCP was up 2% to $219.38. Stifel Nicolaus and Wells Fargo like Salesforce.com (CRM). Cramer said the stock has held up well in this market correction. CRM was nearly 1% higher to $43.75. Cramer said Concho Resources (CXO) is one of the fastest-growing independent oil and gas exploration companies. He thinks the company will be acquired. CXO rose 3.4% to $95. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV