2. As of noon trading, Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ) is down $0.31 (-1.2%) to $25.53 on average volume. Thus far, 8.3 million shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.41-$26.04 after having opened the day at $25.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.84. Hewlett-Packard Company and its subsidiaries provide products, technologies, software, solutions, and services to individual consumers, small-and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health, and education sectors worldwide. Hewlett-Packard has a market cap of $49.9 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are up 81.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Hewlett-Packard a buy, 5 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Hewlett-Packard as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts