4. As of noon trading, Motorola Solutions ( MSI) is down $0.87 (-1.5%) to $56.18 on average volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Motorola Solutions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.78-$57.00 after having opened the day at $56.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.05. Motorola Solutions, Inc. provides mission critical communication infrastructure, devices, software, and services worldwide. It operates in two segments, Government and Enterprise. Motorola Solutions has a market cap of $15.5 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are up 2.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Motorola Solutions a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Motorola Solutions as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Motorola Solutions Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts