3. As of noon trading, CBRE Group ( CBG) is down $0.29 (-1.3%) to $21.70 on light volume. Thus far, 790,200 shares of CBRE Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.67-$21.97 after having opened the day at $21.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.99. CBRE Group, Inc. operates as a commercial real estate services and investment company. The company's segments include Americas; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); Asia Pacific; Global Investment Management; and Development Services. CBRE Group has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 10.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate CBRE Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CBRE Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full CBRE Group Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts