4. As of noon trading, Macerich Company ( MAC) is down $0.43 (-0.8%) to $56.34 on light volume. Thus far, 269,915 shares of Macerich Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 966,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.76-$56.65 after having opened the day at $56.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.77. The Macerich Company is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. Macerich Company has a market cap of $7.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 2.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Macerich Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Macerich Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Macerich Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts