4. As of noon trading, Youku Tudou ( YOKU) is up $1.26 (5.9%) to $22.76 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.0 million shares of Youku Tudou exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.40-$23.19 after having opened the day at $21.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.50. Youku Tudou Inc. operates as an Internet television company in the People's Republic of China. Its Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view, and share video content across various devices. Youku Tudou has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 17.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Youku Tudou a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Youku Tudou as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Youku Tudou Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts