1. As of noon trading, Health Care REIT ( HCN) is up $0.85 (1.4%) to $60.86 on average volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Health Care REIT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.35-$61.00 after having opened the day at $59.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.01. Health Care REIT, Inc. is an independent equity real estate investment trust. The firm engages in acquiring, planning, developing, managing, repositioning and monetizing of real estate assets. It primarily invests in the real estate markets of the United States. Health Care REIT has a market cap of $16.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 2.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Health Care REIT a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Health Care REIT as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Health Care REIT Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the real estate industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate ( IYR) while those bearish on the real estate industry could consider ProShares Short Real Estate Fund ( REK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts