3. As of noon trading, Omega Healthcare Investors ( OHI) is up $0.64 (2.2%) to $29.62 on average volume. Thus far, 678,927 shares of Omega Healthcare Investors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.34-$29.83 after having opened the day at $28.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.99. Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. The company invests in healthcare facilities, principally long-term healthcare facilities in the United States. Omega Healthcare Investors has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 16.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Omega Healthcare Investors a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Omega Healthcare Investors as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Omega Healthcare Investors Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts