3. As of noon trading, Grifols ( GRFS) is up $0.30 (1.0%) to $31.48 on light volume. Thus far, 47,172 shares of Grifols exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 435,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $30.89-$31.70 after having opened the day at $31.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.18. Grifols, S.A., a specialty biopharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and distributes a range of plasma derivative products primarily in the European Union, Spain, the United States, and Canada. Grifols has a market cap of $10.8 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 21.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Grifols a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Grifols as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. Get the full Grifols Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts