DEERFIELD, Ill., Aug. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDLZ) today announced it will present at the Barclays Capital Back-to-School Consumer Conference on Tuesday, Sept. 3 at 9 a.m. EDT.
Presenting on behalf of the company will be Chairman and CEO Irene Rosenfeld, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer David Brearton and Executive Vice President, Integrated Supply Chain Daniel Myers.
A live audio webcast of the presentation and the question-and-answer session following the presentation will be available at www.mondelezinternational.com/investor. An archived rebroadcast and slides will be available on the website for one year following the webcast.Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a global snacking powerhouse, with 2012 revenue of $35 billion. Creating delicious moments of joy in 165 countries, Mondelez International is a world leader in chocolate, biscuits, gum, candy, coffee and powdered beverages, with billion-dollar brands such as Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, LU, Nabisco and Oreo biscuits, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gum. Mondelez International is a proud member of the Standard and Poor's 500, NASDAQ 100 and Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Visit www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational. SOURCE Mondelez International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV