Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: AB, NTLS, EXLP
NTELOS Holdings (NASDAQ: NTLS) shares currently have a dividend yield of 11.00%. NTELOS Holdings Corp., through its subsidiaries, provides digital wireless communications services to consumers and businesses primarily in Virginia and West Virginia, as well as parts of Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Kentucky. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.60. The average volume for NTELOS Holdings has been 195,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. NTELOS Holdings has a market cap of $328.1 million and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are up 23.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates NTELOS Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NTLS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry. The net income increased by 67.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $5.61 million to $9.39 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 97.50% to $34.18 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NTELOS HOLDINGS CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -11.17%.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- NTELOS HOLDINGS CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, NTELOS HOLDINGS CORP reported lower earnings of $0.87 versus $1.04 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.93 versus $0.87).
- You can view the full NTELOS Holdings Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts