Orion Energy Systems Inc. Stock Upgraded (OESX)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 36.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- OESX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.08 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, OESX has a quick ratio of 1.74, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- ORION ENERGY SYSTEMS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ORION ENERGY SYSTEMS INC swung to a loss, reporting -$0.49 versus $0.02 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.01 versus -$0.49).
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Electrical Equipment industry and the overall market, ORION ENERGY SYSTEMS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ORION ENERGY SYSTEMS INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 32.50%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -3.74% is significantly below that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts