- Mr. Coates comments, "We have worked extremely long and hard to develop the Coates CSRV products, and I believe that it is not necessary to have two public companies. A production division of Coates International, Ltd. is the way to go, where Coates International, Ltd. will still be the owner of all the assets and future profits of sales and licensing revenues. This also protects all our shareholders' interests."
- James Pang is still in China negotiating with the Hungang government regarding an incentive package for the merger of Coates International, Ltd with a Chinese company to establish a production operation of the Coates CSRV products in China.
Coates International, Ltd. Cancels Plan To Spin-Off Assets To Coates Hi-Tech Engines, Ltd.; Production Operations Will Now Be Established Under A Division Of Coates International, Ltd.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts